La Campana is a small and laid-back tavern, which takes pride in its expertise in preparing 'pescaíto frito,' a traditional Andalusian dish consisting of small fresh fish, usually anchovies, fried in olive oil until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. La Campana also offers tapas, seafood dishes, along with a selection of Malaga's finest wines and beers.
- Address: Calle Granada, 35, Malaga
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 952 21 92 02
- Opening House: www.lacampanamalaga.es
- Opening House: Mon–Sat 12:30pm–4pm / 8pm–midnight; Sun 12:30pm–4pm
- More Info: Near Museo Picasso Málaga