Nestled in Caleta de Famara, El Risco offers an elegant and authentic dining experience with a breathtaking ocean view from its terrace. Highly regarded as one of the best restaurants on Lanzarote, the friendly and professional staff go the extra mile to make you feel at home, even attending to the needs of young children. The menu features fresh fish, local recipes, and standout dishes such as seafood pâté, fried goat cheese, and crepes filled with seafood and spinach.
- Address: Calle Montaña Clara 30, Caleta de Famara
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 928 52 85 50
- More Info: www.restauranteelrisco.com
- Opening House: Tue–Sat 1pm–4:30pm / 7pm–9pm; Sun 1pm–4:30pm; Mon closed
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/RestauranteElRisco/