CancúnCopyright: Barbara Neveu/Shutterstock.com
Tucked away from the busy streets of Cancún, La Troje is a quaint restaurant with outdoor seating specialising in Italian cuisine. On the menu, homemade pasta, pizzas, and crepes, as well as meat and fish dishes, and an extensive and quite popular salad menu. Plus, substantial dessert offerings with many homemade classics like tiramisu.
- Address: Calle Acanceh MZA 3 LTE 3, SM 15, Benito Juárez, Cancún
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +52 998 887 9556
- Address: Tue–Sat 1:30–11:30pm, Sun–Mon 1:30–9:30pm
- More Info: Next to Sport City opp. Plaza Las Americas shopping mall
- More Info: 2bd262d7514d445762d530c7627cec1365a92129
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/latroje.decancun/
Mexican cuisine is very versatile and best known for its intense and varied flavours, colourful decoration and variety of spices. Tacos, nachos and guacamole are only a small part of Cancún’s culinary repertoire beside the large palette of foreign cuisine. Whether you fancy a quick snack on the trot or a gourmet meal in stylish settings, Cancún has a fantastic selection of restaurants featuring dishes from all over the world.