A visit to Cancún is not complete without a trip to the famous Mayan ruins. Many of them have not yet been excavated and are waiting to be explored. Chichen Itzá, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, is an absolute must. Whilst you are there, don’t miss out on the stunning light show that transports you back in time in a spectacular atmosphere. Equally stunning is Cobá, currently the only ruin that can still be climbed, offering a breathtaking view over the jungle and Tulúm, with its spectacular backdrop of the clear turquoise water of the ocean.
- Address: Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Cobá
- Phone: +52 984 206 7166
- More Info: www.inah.gob.mx/zonas/515-zona-arqueologica-de-coba
- Opening House: Daily 9am–5pm
- Opening House: Last access 3pm
- More Info: A single ticket costs 80 pesos