DresdenCopyright: Rufus46/Wikimedia Commons
This venue is located in one of Dresden’s most beautiful parks, with views of the Carola lake and its fountains. They offer two different restaurants, the Grand Café and the Galerie. In the summer, the splendid food – including German, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine – can be enjoyed at one of the venue’s three terraces, all with magnificent views.
- Address: Querallee 7, Dresden
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 351 250 6000
- More Info: www.carolaschloesschen.de
- Address: Mon-Sat 11am-Midnight, Sun 10am-6pm
- More Info: Located in Grossen Garten Dresden
- More Info: ea060536673931f1df61f493b7aeaa865f558858
- More Info: www.facebook.com/carolaschloesschen
As the capital of Saxony, Dresden has all the usual culinary offerings of a major city, as well as a wide range of top-class restaurants, but also offers some special Saxon treats. The Inner Neustadt area also has plenty of restaurants serving dishes from the nearby region of Bohemia, while the alternative restaurant scene in Outer Neustadt offers culinary treats from across the globe. Locally brewed beer should be enjoyed in one of the many beer gardens along the Elbe, while wines from the surrounding vineyards taste best in one of the romantic restaurants on the river slopes.