PragueCopyright: Syda Productions/Shutterstock.com
Palác Akropolis is a Prague institution in Žižkov, the part of town known as Prague’s Bronx. The brightly coloured building was erected in the 1920s as a cultural meeting place. It houses a restaurant on the ground floor, and a stage in the basement. Excellent live music venue for alternative and world music.
- Address: Kubelíkova 1548/27, Prague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420 296 330 911
- More Info: www.palacakropolis.com/work/33298/?lng=en/
- More Info: 34fc98b6bb31c77c7e9564b1792c1dcf2a4a2220
- More Info: www.facebook.com/Palac.Akropolis.klub
Bars & Nightlife
Prague has a vibrant nightlife that attracts travellers from all over the world. Some are in perpetual search of bars where beer is seemingly cheaper than water, but there is also an incredible variety in the city’s many bars, clubs, cafes and beer houses. You can start your exploration of Prague's nightlife right in the Old Town, but don't hesitate to venture out of the very centre. A night out in Prague is one of Europe's great bucket list experiences.