The Morrin Centre offers an incredible glimpse of the history of Quebec City. It used to function as a prison but eventually became a language college. Explore the area with a guided tour and visit the old jail cells and the Victorian library. Some of the artifacts there date back as far as the 16th century.
- Address: 44 Chaussée des Écossais, Quebec City
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 418 694 9147
- More Info: www.morrin.org
- Address: Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
- More Info: www.facebook.com/pg/morrin.centre