CalgaryCopyright: Ben den Engelsen/unsplash
Monogram Coffee's interior features white walls, wooden planks, stump chairs and tables equipped with lamps. Muffins, open sandwiches and tarts are served along with their iced or hot coffee, and before leaving you have the option of buying some of their coffee beans, brewers or mugs.
- Address: 4814 16th Street Southwest, Calgary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 587 893 0444
- Opening House: monogramcoffee.com
- Address: Mon–Fri 6am–5pm, Sat & Sun 7am–5pm
- Address: In additional to the original Altadore locations, Monogram has 3 more venues
- Opening House: https://www.facebook.com/monogramcoffee
Coffee shops in Calgary have more to offer than hot and cold beverages, pastries and tarts. Some will give you the opportunity to learn a musical instrument or discover emerging local artists, others will have you relax in the company of cats while many of them also sell the tools of their trade: brewers, mugs and coffee beans.