Bakemono Bakery is a homey Japanese-inspired bakery with a wood-framed glass facade and a minimalistic natural clean look. Arrive early to have first dibs on almond-yuzu croissants and cream-cheese buns. Of course, you are welcome to have your baked goodies with a cup of coffee here.
- Address: 273 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
- More Info: bakemonobakers.com.au
- Address: Mon–Fri 7am–5pm, Sat & Sun 8:30am–5pm
- More Info: Across the street from cafe Little Rogue
- Opening House: www.instagram.com/bakemono_bakers