Morocco is a country dotted by surprises and marked with wonder. From the vibrant medinas to the tranquil sea-side villages to the commanding Sahara Desert, this is a place of diverse beauty. And this is your opportunity to experience all this country has to offer. Across 18 epic days you’ll be thrust into the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and Fez, be swept away by the vast, endless beauty of the Sahara and welcomed into the homes and hearts of Berber locals. You’ll get a taste for adventure, nature, culture and culinary wonder and you’ll return home with more than just a full camera roll.
- Moulay Idriss – Mint tea making demo
- Moulay Idriss – Camel burger lunch
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Volubilis – Entrance and guided tour
- Fes – Medina walking tour
- Fes – Medersa El Attarine
- Fes – Tannery visit
- Midelt – Berber village walk
- Sahara Desert – Camel ride
- Sahara Desert – Overnight Desert Camp
- Ait Benhaddou – Tea at Tawesna association
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Street food tasting in Old Medina
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Imlil – Scenic Walk
- Taghazout – Paradise Valley Visit
- Taghazout – Surfing Class
- Taghazout – One Hour Yoga Class
- Essaouira – Guided walking tour
- Marrakech – Street Food Experience
- Explore the labyrinth of the colourful and chaotic Fes medina with a local guide leading the way. Plus, visit a local tannery and admire its multi-colored dye pits.
- Ride camels far out into the Sahara Desert, and camp beneath a blanket of stars – an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Set off on a tour of the Marrakech medina, through the bustling souks that are the lifeblood flowing through the city and sample some sweet and savoury specialities with a local expert.
- Stay in the old fishing town of Essaouira, a place where the medina brushes up against the Atlantic Ocean and take the chance to bliss out and practice your surf and yoga skills.
- Explore the Atlas Mountains – trek the day away and spend the night in a family-run gite (mountain home), where you’ll be treated to Berber hospitality; share a meal with the family and learn about their culture.
Meknes - Moulay Idriss
Todra Gorge - Dades Valley
High Atlas - Marrakech
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us